Visit our virtual booth at the IACP Virtual Training Expo!
Join us for a virtual in-person product walk-through with one of our sales specialists and we will send you a YETI tumbler*.
*must participate in an online product walk-through by 12/31/2020 in order to receive a YETI tumbler by mail.
Optimize your traffic and safety initiatives.
TraffiCloud® Remote Management Software
- Change sign messages and turn displays on/off from anywhere
- Access all of your traffic devices and data on a single dashboard
- Monitor batteries, download data remotely
- Set up alerts (email or SMS ) for low batteries, tampering and excessive speeding
- Run ready-made traffic reports in seconds and eliminate data file management!
SpeedAlert Radar Message Signs
- Get attention fast with flashing blue and red strobes, and speed-dependent or other messages
- Combines radar feedback and variable messaging— the most cost-effective multipurpose sign you’ll find
- Portable and web-enabled so they go wherever you need effective traffic calming and messaging
Shield Radar Speed Signs
- Flash driver speeds (and optional strobe) to warn speeders to slow down
- Deploys in minutes on a portable post, pole, trailer or hitch and weighs as little as 12 lbs.
- Two MUTCD-compliant sizes available
InstAlert 24 Variable Message Signs
- Remote Management – Abide to social distancing measures by changing messages remotely in real-time using TraffiCloud software
- Portability –Move signs to different locations based on need and deploy in minutes on a portable post, trailer, pole or hitch mount
- Versatility – Program up to six different screens for a single message or up to six different message screens per sign!
- The ONLY VMS that folds in half to fit in the trunk
Complete the form to schedule your virtual product walk-through.
Schedule Virtual Product Walk-Through:
Built to Last in the USA
ATS portable signs and trailers are engineered and manufactured out of our facility in State College, PA in compliance with the Buy America Act and the Buy American Act. They're rugged, weatherproof and offer rapid deployment.
- Our US-based, local customer support team is well-known in the industry for going the extra mile
- 20+ years of service to customers in law enforcement, municipalities and government, residential communities, and other industries
- ATS products are made in the USA in compliance with the Buy America and Buy American Acts