Our reps can provide you with information and resources on the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program for law enforcement. The application deadline is July 26, 2021.
See how one of our customers uses their InstAlert variable message sign to remind drivers to drive sober:
InstAlert Product Features:
- Versatility & Customization: Display up to six screens of custom text, chevrons, and/or images.
- Lightweight and Portable: InstAlert 24 weighs just 43 lbs. and is the only sign on the market that folds in half to easily fit in the trunk of a vehicle.
- Simple, Universal Mounting: One person can securely mount InstAlert on a portable post, pole, trailer, or vehicle hitch in just a couple of minutes.
- Extreme Durability: InstAlert is shatterproof, graffiti-resistant, and built to last for a decade or more of use in all weather conditions.
- Remote Management: Change messages and monitor signs from your office, home, or on the go using ATS TraffiCloud web-based software.*
- Smart Scheduling: Schedule messages in advance for specific days and times.*
*requires All Traffic Solutions Message Suite software
SpeedAlert Radar Message Signs — Combine Variable Messaging with Radar for Maximum Versatility.
SpeedAlert Product Features:
- Radar feedback: displays the speed of approaching vehicles
- Variable messaging: Display multiple screens of custom text or graphics
- Collects traffic data to pinpoint the most high-risk speeding areas
- Deployable by one person in minutes on a pole, portable post, trailer, or vehicle hitch
- Remotely manage devices and run ready-made reports using our patented TraffiCloud® software
- Trailers can come with ALPR built-in, or ALPR-ready so that you can attach your own device.
Want to know more? Fill out the form to get additional product information and pricing.
Get Additional Product Information and Pricing:
“On a per-dollar basis, this might be one of the best expenditures we have.”
– Councilmember Pasha Majdi, Vienna Town Council (VA)
Built in the USA
ATS portable signs and trailers are engineered and manufactured out of our facility in State College, PA in compliance with the Buy America Act and the Buy American Act. They're rugged, weatherproof and offer rapid deployment.
All Traffic Solutions is an approved GSA contract holder, GSA contract number: GS-07F-6092R.
TraffiCloud® Remote Management Software
- Change sign messages and turn displays on/off from anywhere
- Access your traffic devices and data on a single dashboard
- Monitor battery levels and download data remotely
- Set up alerts (email or SMS ) for low batteries, tampering, and excessive speeding
- Run ready-made traffic reports in seconds and eliminate data file management!