Learn how to prepare for emergencies including COVID-19 and speed the flow of information with portable variable message signs.
In 10 minutes you’ll learn how to:
- Deploy folding message signs fast on a portable post, then stow in the trunk for quick transport
- Share emergency alerts on signage in real-time with data from a variety of sources and sensors
- Change messages on one or all deployed signs from any internet-connected device as situations change while abiding social distancing and shelter in place orders
- Post updated weather bulletins for hurricanes, flood watches and slippery road conditions
- Protect pedestrian traffic at accident scenes and other hazardous situations