White paper download
Five Ways to Calm Traffic: Which is Right for You?
Speed humps, road diets, automated speed enforcement cameras…there are many options you can employ to calm traffic on busy roads, each with its own merits.
But some methods come with their own limitations and challenges, and there are important location-related factors you must consider as well. Choosing the most effective (and cost-effective) solution can mean the difference between success and failure.
This white paper includes:
- The five most widely-used methods of speed control
- Which speeding deterrents are best when used selectively
- Why drivers may ignore some methods
- Why some techniques work better in the long term
- How incorporating a data-centric solution delivers the most effective and efficient traffic program management
Read this white paper before you implement your next traffic safety initiative. You’ll save time, resources—and perhaps lives.